Hello and many thanks for taking the time to have a look at my website - Here's a bit about me !
I am based in Downend, Bristol and provide a mobile complementary therapist service, so you can relax at home in your own comfortable surroundings, with no travel worries and when you are fully relaxed at the end of your treatment you can relax some more as you're already home !
Everything needed for your Reflexology or Massage treatment is brought with me so all that is needed is a suitable space for either a LaFuma Reclining Chair or a portable Massage Couch (feel free to ask for further details if you wish).
Qualified in -
- Swedish Body Massage (Sept 2004, IIHHT Level 3 Certificate)
- Reflexology (Oct 2005, AoR Level 3 Diploma)
- Hot Stone Reflexology
- VRT - Vertical Reflex Therapy
- Indian Head Massage
- Thai Foot Massage
- Infant Massage Instructor
- Emergency First Aid at Work
.... as well as keeping my knowledge and interests up to date through Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
A Registered Full Member of the-
- Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC/Reflexology)
- Association of Reflexologists (AoR)
As a Mum of 2 young children my spare time is mostly spent entertaining .. or being entertained .. with them.
I also enjoy Skiing, Running and making handmade jewellery (my relaxation!)
I am a Neal's Yard Remedies 'NYR Organic' Independent Consultant (www.uk.nyrorganic.com/shop/ali_iles).